How do i see the resources list which are available in the product ?

We do have a test portal.when i create a product it is added to portal with proxies showing so an sso details.but i am not able to see the resources in the product .the developers needs to see them right? @anilsagar

0 3 135
3 REPLIES 3

@archana , Can you please clarify what do you mean resources list ? Are you talking about smartdocs (API Documentation) ?

Yes like smart doc.We have an "app x " in the my company portal.So i have given access to developer -X for this prticular app.So he comes in logins ,see the app,goes into the detail which has product abc product xyz.Product abd has a api,b api,c api and product xyz has x api,y api,zapi.How to access this particular api through the app keys ,how to run a test sample in console.I am not able to find how to do this in the portal.How will i explain my developer .Is the only way to upload a api,b api,c api,x api,y api,zapi.through smart docs? but then will the keys work for checking.

Hi @archana, after the developer logins he has to register the app to get a set of keys which can be used for testing/checking the APIs.

More info, http://docs.apigee.com/developer-services/content/configuring-api-products

I hope this is what you are look for.