Swagger Query Params Syntax

Not applicable

Hi Everyone,

I am building a swagger document and I am trying to figure out how to enter parameters for the below URL, Any help would be appreciated.

https://xxx.com/v1/api/talent/dpsp/dpspsummary/InputParamsWEEK(IP_USER_NAME='%20TEST',IP_DATE=datetime'2016-07-27')/Results?%24format=json

0 4 604
4 REPLIES 4

@Pranay Aitha , Let's call it OPEN API spec from now onwards. You can find more about name change here.

You can try using our Apigee Labs Project OpenAPI spec generator here. Keep us posted if you have any queries related to using same. You can find more about the tool here.

Thank you @Anil Sagar, Looks like a great tool.

I was trying to use this and the process wheel keeps rotating but nothing happens on Chrome and on IE the page doesnt do anything. Is there a way I can troubleshoot it or is it browser specifc ?

FYI - We are on private cloud.

Console Error - XMLHttpRequest: Network Error 0x2ef3, Could not complete the operation due to error 00002ef3.

3430-2016-08-25-19-04-00.jpg

@Pranay Aitha , BTB, I don't think above URL follows REST standards. Any reason why you are hard coding dynamic variable with static text in path parameter ?

Hi @Anil Sagar this is one of the requirement from the front end, so we had to build it that way.