Developer Portal not showing Products

Not applicable

I am trying to "Add App" in developer portal. But the portal not showing any products.

We have 3 products in APIGEE Edge. Out of that, 1 have public access and remaining 2 are "Internal only". Still no products are listed. Please Help.

3421-apigee-devportal-add-app.png

Solved Solved
0 8 1,567
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

As @Anil Sagar suggested, there was issue with Permissions. Support team added necessary permissions and it solved the issue.

Thank you all for the suggestions.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

@manish_zope , You need to clear cache in developer portal & make sure portal is connected to Edge org. Keep us posted if you need any help.

You can clear caches as an Admin using Admin menu on top. You can see portal configuration setting by navigating to Configuration -> Dev Portal using Admin Menu.

@Anil Sagar

Navigated to "Home » Administration » Configuration » Development" and cleared all cache.

Then navigated to "Home » Administration » Configuration » Dev Portal", there under "Connection Status" header, I can see "Connection Successful" message.

However, products are still not listed on "Add App" page.

@manish_zope , Is your portal on cloud ? If yes, send me the orgname / portal url using Ask an expert button on right side. BTB, Did you get a chance to see Recent Log message using Reports -> Recent Log Messages ?

@Anil Sagar

orgname and dev portal url sent using "Ask an Expert".

latest Recent Log Message shows 403 error message (please check attached screenshot)

3422-apigee-devportal-add-app-error.png

@manish_zope , It looks like a permission issue for me. Please raise a support ticket with team. It's an issue with the devportal admin user which is trying to talk to apigee edge. Seems like some permissions are missing for that particular user role. Issue is not generic & it has to be resolved by Apigee support.

Hope it helps.

@manish_zope , i have experienced the same issue .

To make sure that the portal stays in synch with the Edge backend you can run the cron job .
By default, the portal is configured to rebuild the API product and developer app caches every time cron runs.

1. To trigger the cron job, select the Home icon > Run cron
2. You can also change the frequency of cron job , select Configuration > System > Cron

Hope it helps !! 🙂

Not applicable

As @Anil Sagar suggested, there was issue with Permissions. Support team added necessary permissions and it solved the issue.

Thank you all for the suggestions.

Awesome, Glad to know @manish_zope . Thank you for letting community to know about it. Root cause of the issue looks like account provisioning issue. Glad support resolved your issue.