I am getting the message "Insufficient Permissions You do not have permission to view API proxies. API Proxies List"

Not applicable

I just created a new trial organization, there was some problem during the initial set up, now I can't get proper access to the APIs page (I have not created any yet, I cannot). I see others had this issue and you re-provisioned their organization, assume you need to do the same for me?

Solved Solved
1 10 1,073
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @John Brady ,

Welcome to Apigee Community & Apologies for inconvenience.

Hate to say that our trial pod still has issues when it comes to provisioning & fails to provision trial accounts sometimes due to ldap related issues.

I have provisioned new trial org for you & you can access same by logging into Apigee using your existing credentials. Keep us posted if any query related to Apigee moving forward in community. Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Dear @John Brady ,

Welcome to Apigee Community & Apologies for inconvenience.

Hate to say that our trial pod still has issues when it comes to provisioning & fails to provision trial accounts sometimes due to ldap related issues.

I have provisioned new trial org for you & you can access same by logging into Apigee using your existing credentials. Keep us posted if any query related to Apigee moving forward in community. Hope it helps.

Unfortunately that doesn't seem to have worked, I still can't create an API, still getting the yellow toast saying I don't have privileges. I logged out, cleared cookies etc. and logged back in just now.

Is there anything you can see going south on the back end?

@John Brady , New org name is "johnipreo", you can access same using URL "https://enterprise.apigee.com/platform/johnipreo" once you logged into apigee. Keep me posted.

@John Brady , You might be accessing old org, I sent new org details. I can able to create proxy in new org with same role as your account. Keep us posted.

Thank you, all set now

Cool, Keep us posted moving forward in community if any queries related to Apigee.

Is this thread closed?

Because I have 'insufficient permissions' messages all over my basic account and looks like I can't even grant permissions to myself (even though I'm the account owner).

I'm not sure how but looks like I created a couple of projects (beaming-light-336511, brave-watch-314519) which are empty but I don't seem to have access to them.

Is there something I'm missing somewhere? Like a setting in my profile or something?

Shouldn't the account owner have permissions to do everything by default?

Please raise a new question for new issues. This issue isn't related as (I'm assuming) yours would be an Apigee X trial. 

Have you gone through Apigee X provisioning on your project?

https://cloud.google.com/apigee/docs/api-platform/get-started/eval-orgs

Note that access is managed through Google IAM.

I don't think I did any Apigee.

I created my couple of projects about 4-5 years ago in a free account. And everything was fine until Google announced stopping POP3 access support to my Gmail.

I started figuring out how to do that notorious OAuth2.0 etc. and might have accidentally created those 2 projects which I now can't even delete.

But I will go ahead and create a new thread (since I don't have access to any other support because of my free account).

I don't think I did any Apigee.

OK, then you are in the wrong place. This is a forum dedicated to Apigee.