Developer Portal Updates

Not applicable

So my Drupal instance is reporting a slew of security issues, but when I go into the Pantheon console, I have no updates from Apigee. Do I simply have to wait and hope I don't get hacked?

Jeff

Solved Solved
1 10 560
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Jeff Mathers , I see updates available on your portal in pantheon instance. Updates are not applied. Your team should apply updates. Make sure you take backups incase if you need to revert.

Sometimes it takes few seconds to show up Available Updates in the screen. You just need to reload the page & wait for few seconds to see the updates.

3390-screen-shot-2016-08-17-at-75814-pm.png

Keep us posted if any.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

@Jeff Mathers , Great Question & Welcome to Apigee Community.

We release core security updates within a day or two once Drupal releases same. If it's contributed modules that you have installed then you need to update in your portal instance. Can you please clarify whether it's Apigee/Drupal Core modules Or contributed modules in your instance ?

See faq here regarding same, Keep us posted.

The Drupal Updates pages shows updates for core, admin views, content, Entity API, Features, File Entity, Media, Menu Attributes, and several more. I don't believe that we have added anything custom to the Drupal instance.

@Jeff Mathers , Can you please give us your portal instance name for further investigation ? You can send same using Ask an expert button on right side bar / Contact Apigee support.

ok thanks - I did the "Ask an Expert" thing...

@Jeff Mathers ,

I verified your instance, I see updates available on your portal in pantheon instance. Updates are not applied. Your team should apply updates. Make sure you take backups incase if you need to revert. Please see above comment with screenshot.

Do you see the pending updates ? Is your query resolved ? Keep us posted if any.

@Anil Sagar

I see them now. They were not there yesterday. Will update now! Thanks!

Awesome, You can also accept answer below once your query is resolved. Sometimes it takes few seconds to show up Available Updates in the screen. You just need to reload the page & wait for few seconds to see the updates.

@Jeff Mathers , I see updates available on your portal in pantheon instance. Updates are not applied. Your team should apply updates. Make sure you take backups incase if you need to revert.

Sometimes it takes few seconds to show up Available Updates in the screen. You just need to reload the page & wait for few seconds to see the updates.

3390-screen-shot-2016-08-17-at-75814-pm.png

Keep us posted if any.

Thanks much - for whatever reason these were not there yesterday. I applied them and it all worked great.

Cool, Glad your issue is resolved. Keep us posted in future for any Apigee related queries.