OpenID Connect Example?

Not applicable

This video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOGSpyLbcho by Dino @Apigee

...points to an OpenID Connect Apigee Policy which I assume may be kept in Git. If so, does anybody know the address for it?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Solved Solved
1 5 964
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, Daniel....

Here's the git repo. I just made it public.

Just a comment: there's not an "OpenID Connect Policy" . OpenID Connect is a somewhat involved spec that describes a bunch of different flows. As such, implemented in Apigee Edge involves multiple proxies, as well as an external authentication and consent app that probably will be implemented outside of Apigee Edge. So it's a bit more complicated that "a policy", which in the parlance of Apigee Edge, refers to a specific kind of logic step within an API proxy.

Just sayin.

Let me know if you have further questions.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

@Dino this ones for you!

Thanks, @Sean Davis ! Got it.

Yes, Daniel....

Here's the git repo. I just made it public.

Just a comment: there's not an "OpenID Connect Policy" . OpenID Connect is a somewhat involved spec that describes a bunch of different flows. As such, implemented in Apigee Edge involves multiple proxies, as well as an external authentication and consent app that probably will be implemented outside of Apigee Edge. So it's a bit more complicated that "a policy", which in the parlance of Apigee Edge, refers to a specific kind of logic step within an API proxy.

Just sayin.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Thank you so much for providing this. I will have a proper look tomorrow but yes I have a .NET library called IdentityServer I will be using as the external authentication tool and will be setting Edge up to talk to it using the OAuth authentication flow.

If I have any questions I will be back in contact but thanks very much again.