Is there a retention period for Swagger/OAS objects on the AWS?

When using the AWS-hosted Apigee OAS/Swagger editor, a copy of the OAS if kept on the hosted platform. Is there an expressed retention period for those copies. That is, if I create an OAS I can make that URL a 'Favorite' (or 'bookmark' it) and that OAS will appear when I select that favorited URL. Is there a retention period for those OAS objects? That is, will that OAS be available a month from now? 6 months?

0 3 197
3 REPLIES 3

@ron , Are you talking about apistudio.io ?

Yes - the http://playground.apistudio.io editor.

I know that it saves your work - and I create a new instance for OAS docs I work on and then "Favorite" those URIs in order to keep them available for me and others to view. So the question is whether there is any retention period for those OASes.

@ron , See similar question asked here.

Coming to your question, It should be valid as long as we don't mess up our data / servers don't get vanished. I am just kidding.

It's part of labs project & we don't have any specific retention period. We will keep you posted if any. As of today, AFAIK, we don't have any scheduler which cleans up old data. Always, Good to have local backups 🙂

Hope it helps. Keep us posted if any.