Changed Theme and lost home / main page

Not applicable

Hi,

I have loaded new theme (shoot) and after that main home page not displaying properly.

Please advise how to fix this issue.

3351-themenotworking.png

I just enabled the theme from Apigee Response theme to shoot/template theme.

In another way. how do I export theme from one server to another server? I just want theme to export an apply in new dev portal.

0 4 216
4 REPLIES 4

@Pravin , You need little bit of Drupal Expertise to do above things. I better suggest hiring a Drupal Expert to do above changes. Generally, You will copy your custom theme into new portal & apply configuration changes. Seems like it's related to blocks & regions. Make sure those blocks are enabled in new theme regions too.

@Pravin ,

It's a customization issue. I believe you need a Drupal expertise to fix the theming related issues. With a little bit of Drupal expertise above issues can be fixed.

As you know, In Apigee Developer Portal which is built on famous open source cms Drupal, configuration changes are stored in database like block settings, theme settings & code related changes are stored in files like when you develop a custom theme / add a new module. When you migrate changes from one environment to another environment make sure code & config changes are replicated on new environment.

Hope it helps.

Hi @Arun Kumar

I was working as per instructions given to me by apigee. We have dropped the plan to use Shoot theme and we are not proceeding with content changes on apigee response theme which comes out of box in apigee developer portal installation. we are good with that so far.

thanks.

Hi @Parvin, I'm new to this Aipgee platform. I don't understand how to get back to the main page.Thank you.