java.lang.OutOfMemoryException PermGen Space [EDGE CLOUD]

Not applicable

As specified in the title, Apigee Edge is returning an java.lang.OutOfMemory PermGen Space error whenever I try to undeploy or delete my proxy / revision.

It is worth noting that the proxy is built with NodeJS as it has complicated logic and it is at least 5 mB.

I am currently on a client's account and I have notified him about this problem.

0 4 470
4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

Kindly conform how are you trying to deploy the proxy {maven plugin, UI }. Also please share the complete error which you are seeing.

Not applicable

We are getting this today too. This is what the UI shows - it's cutoff after "and"

Error in deployment for environment qa.

The revision is deployed, but traffic cannot flow. RPC Error 500: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space; and

Other details obtained from the Management API:

{ "name" : "X-Apigee.Message-ID", "value" : "rrt007wo-22304-5463675-1" }

{ "name" : "proxy.url", "value" : "https://rrt007wo.us-wo.4.apigee.com/v1/api/orders" }

What can we do? Thank you.

Not good, this is affecting all environments, including production.

@joel.yang , Unfortunately, Community cannot fix this issue since community don't have access to Apigee cloud environment. Please open a support ticket with Apigee to get your issue fixed. If it's affecting prod, please open P1 ticket so that Apigee Support team can join on call with you to fix above issue.