Internal Error Occured in dev portal - smart docs in apigee

I have created a swagger spec and imported in apigee smart docs and the api also available in apigee. When I tried with sending the request to the URl, getting the Internal Sever Error Occured

Solved Solved
0 6 289
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

@mohana monangi I just attempted invoking a call on the Global Identity API and received 200 OK response. Though in the response i do see that the backend returned an error, that i am assuming was because of incorrect SSOId. I tried this on Chrome and Firefox browsers. Are there any firewall rules that could possibly block calls *.apigee.net domain ? Does the call fail when you are outside your company network ?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Not applicable

Is this on-prem devportal install or cloud? If on-prem, can you please confirm the devportal version? If cloud, can you please provide the site url ?

@Arun Kumar - this is on apigee cloud and the dev portal url is :

http://dev-mountshasta.devportal.apigee.com/api and you can check the Global Identity API . I tried with clearing cache as suggested by @sarthak, but no luck. please suggest.

Not applicable

@mohana monangi I just attempted invoking a call on the Global Identity API and received 200 OK response. Though in the response i do see that the backend returned an error, that i am assuming was because of incorrect SSOId. I tried this on Chrome and Firefox browsers. Are there any firewall rules that could possibly block calls *.apigee.net domain ? Does the call fail when you are outside your company network ?

@Arun Kumar There is no firewall for this request and all are relaxed and I got the 200 OK response one time after clearing the cache but after that every time getting internal server issue. I am using Mozilla browser. Not sure what could be the reason. Still same issue.

@mohana monangi To help debug this further, can you enable developer tools and monitor the console tab to see what call is that returns the error. It would help if you can upload a screenshot here.

@Arun Kumar - Now smart docs are working and thanks for your help. Might be the issue with firewall.