Unable to access course videos for Fundamentals of RESTful API Design

Not applicable

Hi,

I am trying to get access to course videos following the link I got in confirmation email, but it returns 404 error. The link used to work before. Signing up over again with a different email address didn'e help.

Hi,

I'm trying to get access to course videos following the link from confirmation email, and it returns 404 error. The link used to work before. Signing up over again with a different email doesn't help.

Solved Solved
0 6 349
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

@Praveen Dhandapani @Eugeniya Chumachkova this issue has now been resolved. You should be able to sign up and start taking any of our free online courses. Please let me know if you experience any further trouble.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi Eugeniya,

Are you accessing the e-learning videos from here - http://academy.apigee.com/courses/elearning/fundamentals-restful-api-design?

I just tried it and it works for me. Let us know if this is still an issue.

Hi,

registration form behind the link you've provided doesn't seem to work either - I don't get any emails after submitting it.

I just tried filling out the form to be access but it didn't work - I can't pass through the registration page.

@catherinea, @scott@apigee.com can you help?

Not applicable

@Ben Tallman and I are working on the problem now. Looks like the form isn't switching out when you hit submit for some reason. @Praveen Dhandapani @Eugeniya Chumachkova can you log in with your Apigee Credentials here? http://academy.apigee.com/login

Not applicable

@Praveen Dhandapani @Eugeniya Chumachkova this issue has now been resolved. You should be able to sign up and start taking any of our free online courses. Please let me know if you experience any further trouble.

Still can't get access :(. Sign up form works, but no email received. After going through sign up form there is an option to browse e-learning courses, but when chosing a course, it asks for a sign-up again..