Articles vs Blogs vs Questions

Please point me to the right post in case this has already been discussed or answered. I am wondering what is the difference as far as content goes between blogs and articles.

Probably writing articles is more open for all, whereas blogs can only be published by a limited few. Does this mean that blogs are a more authoritative source of information?

Blogs are available on the Apigee home page (connect section), whereas articles are available on the community site. Which has better readership? What are the demographics of the visitors to the Apigee Blog page vs the Community Articles page i.e. Senior executives vs Developers etc.

Knowing how the information is being received will probably make for better effectiveness of the content.

On a similar note, is a Question a valid post type for triggering a discussion around a topic? It definitely is a good point for getting answers to something. But say one has a point of view and wants to write about that, while at the same time triggering some discussions around that topics from other experts, which would be the right place - Article or Question?

2 0 147