How to see Company Info in Edge UI

I created a company using the Mgmt API - http://docs.apigee.com/management/apis/post/organizations/%7Borg_name%7D/companies

Is there a way to view it using the UI ? I want to set Custom attributes, etc to this company and associate developers to it. Is there a way to do it via UI. Checked in both trial and paid orgs.

Solved Solved
2 4 236
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Sai Saran Vaidyanathan The concept of Company is only available on Monetization enabled Orgs. If Monetization is enabled, you will see a page for Company under Publish tab.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Sai Saran Vaidyanathan The concept of Company is only available on Monetization enabled Orgs. If Monetization is enabled, you will see a page for Company under Publish tab.

Thanks @sudheendra1

If its very specific to Monetization, shouldn't the Company related Mgmt APIs be locked for orgs that are not Monetization enabled ?

Hi @sudheendra@apigee.com just picking back up on this point now. I find the link to the Monetization module a little tenuous. We find that we quite often have multiple developers working for the same company who need to share credentials. Often developers come and go, but the company remains. I'd like to propose bringing this functionality into the core. Al.

Hi @Sudhee Sreedhara, Now the company feature is provided for non mint org as well. How do we see it in Edge UI ?