Issue in installation of Apigee Edge - missing dir /opt/apigee/edge-qpid-server

Not applicable

Issue in installation of Apigee Edge apigee-service: edge-qpid-server: Error: missing dir /opt/apigee/edge-qpid-server . is edge-qpid-server installed? Error: setup.sh: /opt/apigee/apigee-service/bin/apigee-service exited with unexpected status 5

0 4 350
4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

I am trying installing the Apigee-Edge with "All-in-One" topology. Installation stop when it tries to install the qpid -server saying missing directory edge-qpid-server.

Kindly suggest .

Former Community Member
Not applicable

What version of Apigee Edge are you trying to install? Also was Apigee Edge installed on the machine before?

Not applicable

Kindly remove any unwanted (previous) version of QPID rpm files available in your yum directory. You can list all the yum files by running below command:

> yum list apigee*

Probable reason for this problem could be that during installation, the apigee setup is downloading the previous version available from the repository and then during installing the downloaded packages it fails to get the required folder (supposed to be created by the latest version) in the <installed dir>

Not applicable

Hi,

Sorry for sharing the details bit late.

The problem got resolved, I cleaned up the box, stop all the running processes. Which help eliminating the port & process usage issues.
Also I done small mistake of writting a logger in the install script which actully stop the next command line execution from where the qpid installation starts.
Now it is working absolutly fine, I have installed both API and Developer services on the Linux box.

Thanks once again. I will keep posting more details ahead

Regards,
Mahesh