What is the maximum size supported for target URL?

Hi,

When we create a API Proxy over the target URL what is the maximum size supported for the target URL, since we are facing a scenario where the namespace of a very long target URL is cut off in the API Proxy

Some Quick Leads are appreciated

Regards,

Pallavi

1 5 273
5 REPLIES 5

@Pallavi Mishra

Can you please provide more details ? What do you mean by "URL is cut off " ? When do you see this issue ? In Management UI while adding target URI ? During API Runtime in trace ?

Hi,

In the Management UI... I actually just wanted to know is there any apigee guidelines for the size (like 255 char etc) for the target URL

Regards,

Pallavi

@Pallavi Mishra , Can you please provide URL & steps to reproduce above issue to better understand ?

Actually it is our companies internal URL so i am not sure if i am allowed to share it on public forums,I would probably check my firms guidelines and post after that, but for the time being i just wanted to know is there any maximum limit for url size documented by apigee...

Regards,

Pallavi

@Pallavi Mishra , Check similar question asked here. It's actually limit for API Proxy URL.

Also, Can you try with updating TARGET URL directly in XML instead of UI ? Let me know how it goes.