Developer Portal - API resource documentation page is not showing up.

Not applicable

We tried to enable and disable the following two modules "smartdocs - resource listing block" and "view accordion". After enabling these modules in the portal, the api resource documenation shows only teh resource name with a link. The template seems to be not used.

The problem was there after disabling those modules also.

3197-image1.png

How do we revert this back?
Solved Solved
0 4 380
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

I figured out the problem. The issue was custom display . settings for smart doc method got changed to full content, where all the fields are hidden. Thanks for the help.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@thulasi.muniraj , As far as i know , "Views Accordion" module is by default disabled in Developer Portal & i don't think there is a module (You can see all modules list in "admin/modules" page) with a name called "SmartDocs - Resource Listing Block" in developer portal. As far as i know, "SmartDocs - Resource Listing Block" is a BLOCK created from view & It's not a module.

Try to clear Drupal Cache once (Hover on home icon in admin menu & Click link Flush All Caches) & make sure your developer portal is connected to Apigee Edge Org.

We tried clearing the cache. Also unpublished and published the model. Portal is connected to the edge org.

No luck

Not applicable

I figured out the problem. The issue was custom display . settings for smart doc method got changed to full content, where all the fields are hidden. Thanks for the help.

@thulasi.muniraj , Glad you figured out & thank you for sharing solution with community.