uploading swagger documentation on portal

Not applicable

I am trying to upload swagger documentation for more than 30 API end points as a single smart docs model however i am getting a blank page .It does not load .Could you please help me in trouble shooting this issue .

Do we have a setting to take care of this .May be its unable to get all end points in one page

0 6 389
6 REPLIES 6

Not applicable

@Anil Sagar could you please comment here .

@Arpit Sharma , We need a way to reproduce above error, if you can give me sample smartdoc to reproduce error that will be helpful to debug issue.

@Anil Sagar sent the swagger json on your apigee mail id.

Hi @Arpit Sharma, since you also logged a Support case, I have worked with the DevPortal team to find out what was preventing you from publishing the model.

Please edit `/etc/my.cnf`. Make sure that `max_allowed_packet=32M` appears under the `[mysqld]` section at the top and NOT under `[mysqld_safe]` further down. If you make this change, then `service mysqld restart` for RHEL6 or `service mariadb restart` for RHEL7.

Not applicable

Hi Karl

I am still getting issues after making the changes .I have already uploaded logs and swagger json in the ticket .

Regards

Arpit

@karl.kalckstein You have asked for a GTM .Can we doo it now and see the issue at my end as you are able to resolve it at your end.