How to use the JWT Java callout proxy?

Not applicable

I cloned, setup and deployed the jwt_encrypted proxy from "https://github.com/apigee/iloveapis2015-jwt-jwe-jws". The proxy works, and generates what looks like a valid token. Unfortunately, the just-generated token does not validate.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

@Dino @dmehi@apigee.com ^^^

0 4 310
4 REPLIES 4

@Vinit Mehta may be able to help you, as he has authored that bit of magic.

But, specifically what do you see? We don't have much information to go on here. "Does not validate" ??

• What API call are you using? Show the request and response.
  • have you turned on trace for the API that is validating the token? What does it tell you? If there has been a rejection, there may be a reason there. IF an exception, there may be a stack trace in the Trace UI.
  • What other information do you have?

bump. got any further info?

@Terry David @Dino Double check your postman calls, make sure you are hitting your proxy and using your APIKey. The postman had some hardcoded values and I saw the same thing.

Also, if you used the provision.sh to deploy the proxy, check your results, you will have to change line #701 to:

if [ ${CURL_RC} -ne 201 ]; then

API returns 201, script was expecting 200, which meant the vault entry was not created.

Just discovered this today.

Kurt, thanks. Pull requests are accepted!

I made the change in the provision script, and pushed that commit, but don't know what to change in the postman collection.