Python Modules in Private Cloud

Not applicable

Hello,

I am trying to test a Python Policy within a Private Cloud environment, but the script fails stating with the following error:

"Evaluation of script py-updateEventResponse.py (py) failed with reason: \"ImportError: No module named simplejson\""

The module is installed as part of the underlying OS (RHEL 6) but it seems that Apigee does not know how to find it. Is there some separate way to install a python module for use within Apigee? Also, is there a list of available modules?

Thanks,

- Ash

Solved Solved
0 1 1,009
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

I found that the modules can be added by adding a directory named Lib under <installdir>/share/apigee/lib/thirdparty/ and placing the modules there. This was done on the message processor nodes. The modules need to be compatible with python 2.5 to work correctly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Not applicable

I found that the modules can be added by adding a directory named Lib under <installdir>/share/apigee/lib/thirdparty/ and placing the modules there. This was done on the message processor nodes. The modules need to be compatible with python 2.5 to work correctly.