Allowed proxies in free tier.

Not applicable

I wanted to know how many proxies we can create with the free account.

0 4 465
4 REPLIES 4

@hamir ,

There is no limit when it comes to the number of proxies in free tier. But, It should be reasonable number. As you know, Free trial is limited only to 30 days. Number of API calls also limited in free trial. It should be used only for evaluation purpose.

@anil Sagar I think APIGee changed their pricing detail page, previously it was mentioned that maximum 5 proxies supported in a free account. Also, we're using a free account for last 2 years. Is that something that APIgee will suddenly disable our account without notifying us?

Thanks @Anil Sagar I think APIGee recently changed their pricing detail page, previously it was mentioned that maximum 5 proxies supported in a free account.

Also, we're using a free account for last 2 years. Is that something that APIgee will suddenly disable our account without notifying us?

@hamir , Unfortunately, Yes, We might. Trial orgs are limited to only 30 days. If you have any important proxies, Always make sure to take backup. Also, If you are willing to upgrade to paid plans, Edge Start is just 300 $ / month.