Swagger Documentation not displaying Response Schema on Developer Portal

Hi

I am uploading the sample swagger json attached in Developer Portal for API Documentation.

It has one POJO which is returned in response of the API.

But API Documentation just displays the Response Error Details under Response which contains only Error Codes but not the actual schema for the response.

Also check the attached zip containing the swagger json and screenshot.

Please advice what configuration is missing here to get the response schema as we usually get in Swagger UI.

Thanks

devportal-api.zip

0 1 1,276
1 REPLY 1

Not applicable

@Anil Sagar @seshi

It would be very helpful if you can direct me to few things . I have been using attached pet store json .:

1.Default smartdocs.hbr file location ,which I can change and upload ,so that changes reflect in my existing models as well . As I am making changes to the one which comes under configuration> smartdocs and upload new ,which is a tedious task .

2. In smartdocs.hbr file ,I can see for POST/PUT/Patch verbs ,a request body div has been defined which acts as a container for Value Description and Schema .Why is the same container not defined for GET and similar verbs for response body schema as we need to show response schema for a GET request, which comes perfectly in swagger UI

On debugging any runtime endpoint (e.g. /post/pet/xxxx or /get/pet/xxxx)

For a GET request I can see :

Apigee.APIModel.resourseName=undefined;

For a POST request I can see :

Apigee.APIModel. resourseName = “pet”

In my understanding ,all the schemas ,be it request or response are defined and accessible at runtime for a given method under this variable : Apigee.APIModel.originalExpandedSchema.