Rules -> Send mail under Actions is not working.

Not applicable

0 7 135
7 REPLIES 7

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. The capability you describe normally works just fine. There are some details you need to have correct, in order to get it to do what you want. Can you show what you have configured? Maybe someone here can help, if you provide more information.

Not applicable

@Dino Thanks for your reply.Initially it was working fine.But, once i enabled 'mime mail' module the emails are not working. I tried uninstalling but it didn't help,too.

@mythili , Is your developer portal on cloud / onpremises ? If it's on cloud let me know the orgname / portal url using Ask An Expert section in right side bar.

@Anil Sagar ,Thanks for your reply. Yes, the site is cloud based. In the site I created, the welcome email, activation email and the rules send email have stopped working. I tried enabling or disabling the mobile mime mail module but even then it didn't work.

@mythili , Send me org name & dev portal url using Ask An Expert button on right side bar / contact Apigee Support. This question cannot be resolved without providing more information.

Not applicable

@Anil Sagar The website can be accessed only by me and the client.The problem is: The Drupal logged messages dispalys the "emails are sent successfully" but I’m not receiving any emails at my end.

Need help thanks,

@mythili , Unfortunately, We cannot debug this issue without getting access to the portal. Since, Issue is due to your customization, I doubt even Apigee support can able to resolve the issue. You have two options.

• Debug yourself / get a Drupal Expert.
  • Contact Apigee Expert Services Team through your Apigee Point of contact.

Closing this Question as "Cannot resolve this without more details." Feel free to comment here if any.