How to get Drush commands to run properly?

Not applicable

When running Drush commands, drush status works fine, but other commands fail - i.e. drush dc-getauth returns the error 'The drush command 'dc-getauth' could not be found.'.

Any idea where I am going wrong?

0 13 747
13 REPLIES 13

@Stewart Toon , Welcome to Apigee community.

Is your portal on cloud / on premises ? If it's on premises , you need to run the drush command inside developer portal root directory.

Keep us posted.

Not applicable

Hi - portal is on premise, and I am running the drush commands from the root directory, as you advised (there are some instructions for this in the install guide).

@Stewart Toon , Is your portal installed successfully ? Do you see commands related to developer portal (All commands in devconnect : (devconnect)) when you execute below command ?

drush

3157-screen-shot-2016-07-12-at-34251-pm.png

Not applicable

Ah - I see several groups of commands, but not the devconnect group that you mentioned. That's interesting...I guess I need to determine why the devconnect group, and it's related commands, are not there.

Thanks for the replies so far!

@Stewart Toon , Are you sure your developer portal is installed ? Are you sure you are inside developer portal root directory ? What's the working directory path where you ran above command (drush) ?

What's the output of below command ?

drush status

Not applicable

Hi Anil,

Apologies - the devconnect section IS there. I missed it the first time. However the error is the same.

I am running drush from /var/www/html, and this is the path defined in my devportal.conf file. The httpd service is running OK, and the gui is displayed fine.

Here are the results of drush status:

Drupal version : 7.43

Site URI : http://default

PHP executable : /usr/bin/php

PHP configuration : /etc/php.ini PHP

OS : Linux Drush script : /usr/local/share/drush/drush.php

Drush version : 7.1.0

Drush temp directory : /tmp Drush configuration :

Drush alias files :

Drupal root : /var/www/html Site path : sites/default

Thanks,

Stewart

@Stewart Toon, That's strange. What do you see as output when you run below command ?

drush --debug -v dc-getauth

Not applicable

Hi - the output is attached.apigee-drush-debug-info.txt

@Stewart Toon , I see an issue with drush connecting to database. Can you try "drush cc drush" ?

Is mysql db in same machine / different machine ?

Not applicable

Hi - the DB is on the same machine. I tried the clear cache command, but that didn't seem to make a difference.

@Stewart Toon ,See similar question here.

Not applicable

That does indeed sound like the same issue. I'll try that, and let you know how I get on. Thanks Anil.

Not applicable

Helpful Drush Commands.

3164-drush-commands.png