UTF8 encoding of XSLTransform failes every second time

Not applicable

I have an XSLTransform that follows a Callout and handles the UTF8 formatted XML that is returned.

Unfortunately the XML result is formatted correctly every second time the API is called 😕 I don't quite get that but see the two images below:

Correct:

315-screenshot-2015-04-13-221400.png

Error (notice that the Danish characters æøå is changed):

316-screenshot-2015-04-13-221347.png

I have a trace of this if this can help? Otherwise just ask me what I need to supply. I have tried to add "charset=UTF8" everywhere it makes sense.

Thank you.

Solved Solved
0 3 388
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

@Anders Bilfeldt , I am pretty sure this not a problem with the Edge as I validate (in java) and proxy Latin , GSM-7 characters (øå) and the behaviour is always consistent .

The problem either could be with XSL policy or probably the actual response itself different in both cases ? Do you see consistent behaviour if you don't use XSL and respond the actual response as it is ?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable

@Anders Bilfeldt , I am pretty sure this not a problem with the Edge as I validate (in java) and proxy Latin , GSM-7 characters (øå) and the behaviour is always consistent .

The problem either could be with XSL policy or probably the actual response itself different in both cases ? Do you see consistent behaviour if you don't use XSL and respond the actual response as it is ?

Hi Again Maruti

The problem came back now. I am pretty sure that the root cause is the XSL tranformation, however the problem is not every second time but seems to be around 50% of the time.

Please see the new post with more details: https://community.apigee.com/questions/36289/xsl-transforming-utf8-responses-from-service-callo.html

Thank you.

Not applicable

The problem just started happening without I changed anything, but now after a few days it has stop occurring again 😕 If it happens again I will try your debug method.

Thank you @Maruti Chand