How can we copy node js resources using proxy-dependency-maven-plugin?

Not applicable

Using this plugin we can copy javascript files and policy files. I tried using the latest plugin 2.1.0, but yet couldn't copy node js files.

0 6 254
6 REPLIES 6

Not applicable

Hello @MANSOOR,

I am able to do so using the 2.0 beta version. So I believe that the 2.1.0 should be backward compatible.

I hope you are placing the file node.js files in the folder /resources/node.

Are you getting any error ?

Hi Meghdeep,

I am not getting any error. The files are not copied to the resources folder. I have defined the flow fragment as shown below,

<ScriptTarget> <ResourceURL>node://script.js</ResourceURL> <Properties/> </ScriptTarget>

The flow frag resides in proxies folder.

I tried to refer it in target end point, but the file doesn't get copied to resources/node folder. Only the target end point xml file gets updated with the xml tags shown above.

Can you please provide a sample for the folder or flow frag structure?

Hello @Mansoor,

I am using in this way:

1. /targets/default.xml:

<ScriptTarget>
<ResourceURL>node://abcd.js</ResourceURL>
</ScriptTarget>

2. /resources/node holder contains this abcd.js

3. I am able to see the abcd.js in the proxy's development view under node resources

@MEGHDEEP BASU

I think you have misunderstood my question. I am trying to copy node js resources from common proxy to another implementation proxy. I am using the io.apigee.build-tools.enterprise4g (proxy dependent maven plugin) to copy common set of policies into a new proxy. I am able to copy all javascript resources, xml policies etc... except node js scripts.

Not applicable
@MEGHDEEP BASU

Hi Meghdeep,

I am not getting any error. The files are not copied to the resources folder. I have defined the flow fragment as shown below,

<ScriptTarget> <ResourceURL>node://script.js</ResourceURL> <Properties/> </ScriptTarget>

The flow frag resides in proxies folder.

I tried to refer it in target end point, but the file doesn't get copied to resources/node folder. Only the target end point xml file gets updated with the xml tags shown above.

Can you please provide a sample for the folder or flow frag structure?

Not applicable

Hello @MANSOOR,

I am using in this way:

1. /targets/default.xml:

<ScriptTarget>
<ResourceURL>node://abcd.js</ResourceURL>
</ScriptTarget>

2. /resources/node holder contains this abcd.js

3. I am able to see the abcd.js in the proxy's development view under node resources