Apigee Developer Portal : Drupal - Some other stack - Possible ?

Apigee out of the box developer portal is built on top of famous CMS Drupal. Let's say someone would like to use platfrom other than Drupal as their developer portal, is there an option ? Anyone implemented Apigee Developer portal other than Drupal CMS ? Is it possible to use other platform for Apigee Developer Portal ?

Solved Solved
0 3 577
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, It's possible. Apigee out of the box Developer Portal is built on top of Drupal is powered by Management APIs. Library ( PHP SDK for Management API) which facilitates interaction between Apigee Developer Portal & Apigee Edge is already open sourced. So, You can take this library & use in your own PHP based stack to build your own Apigee Developer Portal.

Apigee Developer Portal is powered by Management APIs, So in any stack you can use these APIs to build your own Apigee Developer Portal. For example, We have build a simple portal based on Node.JS to demonstrate capabilities here.

PS: Apigee officially supports only Drupal based Developer Portal. If you are building your own, you need to maintain same.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Yes, It's possible. Apigee out of the box Developer Portal is built on top of Drupal is powered by Management APIs. Library ( PHP SDK for Management API) which facilitates interaction between Apigee Developer Portal & Apigee Edge is already open sourced. So, You can take this library & use in your own PHP based stack to build your own Apigee Developer Portal.

Apigee Developer Portal is powered by Management APIs, So in any stack you can use these APIs to build your own Apigee Developer Portal. For example, We have build a simple portal based on Node.JS to demonstrate capabilities here.

PS: Apigee officially supports only Drupal based Developer Portal. If you are building your own, you need to maintain same.

Hi @Anil Sagar

the sample developer portal looks good. Could you please tell whether the proxies and URL configured inside them can also be shown on developer portal directly, just like how products are getting visible .

Currently I am using and 4.17 On premise apigee, also developer portal configured. I want my other colleges to know all my apis (documented), so that they can select the apis they like and then create a product/dev app

Instead of just Products visible, that are created by me as an admin through management UI.

Could you please tell me how do I fulfill this requirement in correct manner.

@prasad nikumbh

Create an OpenAPI Spec & Generate API Documentation in developer portal using smartdocs. See video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTzwl2AHyVc&index=6&list=PLsWqc60hQz4eQIh77tZwVIhKPF6kokq5Q