API Bot Detections - Apigee Sense - Publicly Available for Trial ?

Is Apigee Sense Available to Trial org users to explore the features & capabilities ?

Solved Solved
0 5 574
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

adas

I don't think Apigee Sense is available for trial orgs at the moment. You should contact someone from the Sense product team if you have a prospect that would like to evaluate Apigee Sense for Bot Detection use cases.

View solution in original post

Not applicable

We are currently doing Sense trials for Apigee Edge customers. We will be able to do Sense trials for Trial Org sometime in the fall. If someone in interested before then they should contact @Vibhor Sonpar or myself.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

adas

I don't think Apigee Sense is available for trial orgs at the moment. You should contact someone from the Sense product team if you have a prospect that would like to evaluate Apigee Sense for Bot Detection use cases.

Not applicable

We are currently doing Sense trials for Apigee Edge customers. We will be able to do Sense trials for Trial Org sometime in the fall. If someone in interested before then they should contact @Vibhor Sonpar or myself.

Hi, I have Apigee edge trail org, can you help me to explore sesnse features but i don't see any trail for sense, account name : gopimeesala1@gmail.com

Hi @david123

Is there any update on the Sense feature availability to trial accounts?