Which version of DeveloperServices supports drush site-install apigee

Not applicable

Hello,

I'm attempting to automate a devportal installation with this command. It seems to be failing because certain configuration parameters are not flowing through the installer correctly. For example, some of the database parameters appear in the logs, but later in the installation, they are not set.

yes | drush site-install apigee \
apigee_install_api_endpoint.org="ge" \ apigee_install_api_endpoint.endpoint="https://192.168.44.250/v1" \ apigee_install_api_endpoint.user="john.doe@ge.com" \
apigee_install_api_endpoint.pass="password" \
apigee_install_create_admin_user.firstname="John" \ apigee_install_create_admin_user.lastname="Doe" \ apigee_install_create_admin_user.username="johndoe" \ apigee_install_create_admin_user.pass="password" \ apigee_install_create_admin_user.emailaddress="john.doe@ge.com" \
--sites-subdir=default \
--db-url="mysql://devportal:devportal@127.0.0.1:3306/devportal"

Per this post, it only works with a specific version of DeveloperServices. We are using 4.15.07.03. I would like to verify which version we should use.

https://community.apigee.com/questions/19736/developer-portal-silent-install.html#comment-27209

```

sql-query: SELECT 1; [0.14 sec, 5.88 MB] [status] Executing: mysql --defaults-extra-file=/tmp/drush_kWbG29 --database=devportal --host=127.0.0.1 --port=3306 --silent < /tmp/drush_96pVIw > /dev/null sql-query: DROP DATABASE IF EXISTS devportal; CREATE DATABASE [status] devportal /*!40100 DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 */; [0.15 sec, 5.89 MB] Executing: mysql --defaults-extra-file=/tmp/drush_VByDIq --database=information_schema --host=127.0.0.1 --port=3306 --silent < /tmp/drush_EtbEnN Returned from hook drush_core_pre_site_install [0.16 sec, 5.88 MB] [debug] Calling hook drush_core_site_install [0.16 sec, 5.89 MB] [debug] Starting Drupal installation. This takes a while. Consider using the [ok] --notify global option. [0.16 sec, 6.19 MB] Calling install_drupal(Array) [0.16 sec, 6.19 MB] [debug] exception 'Exception' with message 'Database name field is required. [error] Database username field is required.' in /var/www/html/includes/install.core.inc:415 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/includes/install.core.inc(339): install_run_task(Array, Array) #1 /var/www/html/includes/install.core.inc(77): install_run_tasks(Array) #2 /usr/local/share/drush/includes/drush.inc(719): install_drupal(Array) #3 /usr/local/share/drush/includes/drush.inc(705): drush_call_user_func_array('install_drupal', Array)

```

0 1 119
1 REPLY 1

Not applicable

I don't know at exactly which release we fixed the automated install, but I know it has been fixed for the last couple releases. I would highly recommend updating your Dev Portal to latest even if you don't update your Edge backend, because this and many other bugfixes and enhancements have been made in the last year and a half, including a number of security patches to contributed modules.

You can probably do a headless install with any of the 4.16.xx.yy series, but I'd definitely recommend the latest.