Internal error in dev portal?

Not applicable

I have uploaded my apis in smart docs of the dev portal which is in json format,when i am calling my apis by passing the required parameters,it is showing an internal error has occured.I am sending the screenshots of the error which has occured in dev portal,so please let me know why this error has occured?

3015-screenshot-from-2016-06-23-181649.png

3016-screenshot-from-2016-06-23-181654.png

Solved Solved
1 2 251
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @Karthiknayak,

I tried making the API call from your devportal website and used the Chrome browser's "Inspect" and noticed that we are getting 503 Service Unavailable Error (refer to the screenshot below).

Next, I checked in your org "warriera" and found that you have the virtual host aliases setup as

warriera-test.apigee.net
warriera-prod.apigee.net

I don't see the host alias "api.citistar.com" setup, so we are seeing the error as 503. Infact, when I try the make the API call directly using the curl command I get the error 404 Not Found.

If I use the host alias "warriera-test.apigee.net" directly in the curl command, I was able to get successful response.

Can you please modify your developer portal to use one of the above mentioned host aliases instead of api.citistar.com while making the API calls to Citistar ?

screen-shot-2016-06-28-at-72936-pm.png

Thanks,

Amar

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Dear @Karthiknayak,

I tried making the API call from your devportal website and used the Chrome browser's "Inspect" and noticed that we are getting 503 Service Unavailable Error (refer to the screenshot below).

Next, I checked in your org "warriera" and found that you have the virtual host aliases setup as

warriera-test.apigee.net
warriera-prod.apigee.net

I don't see the host alias "api.citistar.com" setup, so we are seeing the error as 503. Infact, when I try the make the API call directly using the curl command I get the error 404 Not Found.

If I use the host alias "warriera-test.apigee.net" directly in the curl command, I was able to get successful response.

Can you please modify your developer portal to use one of the above mentioned host aliases instead of api.citistar.com while making the API calls to Citistar ?

screen-shot-2016-06-28-at-72936-pm.png

Thanks,

Amar

Thank you soo much for your valuable answer,your answer helped me to rectify the error and i got the output.