Hi, please advise how I can get my account and trial org cancelled / deleted? Thanks

Not applicable

0 4 363
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Neal Feely, a similar question has been answered by @mschreuder

Reposting the answer below if it helps you.

In the case of an org created as part of Apigee Edge Trial, you do not need to do anything to terminate. Simply stop using the org and it will be automatically terminated once the trial period expires.

If you are currently receiving a daily org summary email, simply click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email to stop receiving it.

Not applicable

Thanks for the reply. I have been waiting quite a while for the trial org to be deleted but as yet it hasn't. How long do I need to wait?

cyrille115
Participant II

Hi, @ksprashu.

I wanted to cancel the APIGEE Eval so that it won't incur charges (VM, Load balancer, etc.). How do I configure this?

Thank you.

The Apigee evaluation doesn't incur charges. It's free and time-limited.

If you are using Apigee pay-as-you-go, then you need to teardown the Apigee organization, and the environment attachments to it. Follow this guide. That will take care of the Apigee-specific things. As for your VPC, load balancers, other things you might have configured that are adjacent to Apigee but not part of Apigee - you will have to determine what those are, and disable them if appropriate for you.