Why is cache value displayed as null ?

Not applicable

I see the cache value as null for all my entries in C* cache_entries . I don't have any issues as I know the value exists and flow works well even though its displayed as null .

Is there any property that I should enable to see the exact value or is that by design ?

0 5 248
5 REPLIES 5

so you are checking in cassandra cli?

Not applicable

Do you have an API call to try it out?

@Srividya Annapragada, @mukundha@apigee.com ,

As we don't have an API to lookup a specific key and value , I had to directly look at cassandra . We have an usecase where we frequently CRUD a key and if there are any issues wanted to directly validate in cassandra if thats because the cache lookup was giving an old value or there is something else causing the issue .

Now if I look at the keys in cassandra using cqlsh , I always see the cache_value as null for all the keys even though its not null .

I just to know if there is any conf to not display null ? (which may not be the case) / If any one is able to see the value / if thats by design . //This is On-premise 14.0x

@Maruti Chand @Dino @Anil Sagar

I am also facing the same issue, while looking into cassandra we can see the key, but while checking the value, Its giving a null

Please advice what is the issue ?

I Too had the same Issue.. .. the cache_value for respective to key is displayed "0X" while querying through csqlsh. Any help is greatly Appreciated .