Unable to sort proxies in UI

Not applicable

There was a change a week or so ago in the UI that resulted in a number of things. First a list of proxies with no revisions that are greyed out are displayed with a tooltip saying that I should delete. I can't actually edit them I can only delete them. Maybe they are old proxies I deleted already?

But when that was added the column sort for API Proxy seems to have broken. Click to sort by "API Proxy" it seems to sort based on the "Modified" value and not the proxy name. If you click the modified column you end up with the same sort order.

I waited a little while to see if it was just going to be fixed, but it is still happening. I thought I would ask if it is a known issue or if not is this now the appropriate place to raise these concerns? Or should I use the support portal?

Thanks. JasonS

Solved Solved
1 5 531
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

adas
Participant V

There's a bug in the column sorting by API Proxy name, which has been fixed but yet to be released to the cloud. The fix would be available in the next cloud release which is planned for later this month.

Regarding the proxies that are greyed out, those are usually ones that didn't get imported correctly either due to validation errors or because the zip was not proper. You cannot edit them, you would need to delete them.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

I notice in my org as well, the sorting happens based on 'modified' value. I think for such issues, its better to create a support ticket thro the portal. Just fyi, I have created a support ticket for this

Not applicable

Hi @jasons,

We are aware of the issue about sorting, the fix is already made, and will be deployed in the upcoming release that is currently scheduled around the end of this month.

Hi Jason,

About the grayed-out proxies... These are proxies that were created, but have no revisions. The UI doesn't let you do that intentionally, but you can get this situation in some cases where there's was a deployment error. It's not a common case, and you can just delete those proxies. We'll add a note about this to the docs.

298-screen-shot-2015-04-09-at-123652-pm.png

adas
Participant V

There's a bug in the column sorting by API Proxy name, which has been fixed but yet to be released to the cloud. The fix would be available in the next cloud release which is planned for later this month.

Regarding the proxies that are greyed out, those are usually ones that didn't get imported correctly either due to validation errors or because the zip was not proper. You cannot edit them, you would need to delete them.

Will do. Thank you very much!