You do not have permission to XXXXX - getting this error in many tabs

Not applicable

I had created an account for learning purpose (email : DK00468539@techmahindra.com, organization : deepkat468539) . When ever I go to any tabs it says 'You do not have permission to view API proxies'. When I go to ..... Admin -> Organization Roles -> Organization Aministrator ........ it doesn't show anything ... no permissions. I am not able to proceed with anything. Can anyone help me out regarding this.

Solved Solved
0 3 3,021
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Deepak Katiyar ,

Seems like we still facing issues with LDAP server now & then for trial orgs. I have provisioned a new org for you & added you as administrator.

You should have trial org with new org name. Just login with your credentials & check now. Please check & let us know if any.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@Deepak Katiyar ,

Seems like we still facing issues with LDAP server now & then for trial orgs. I have provisioned a new org for you & added you as administrator.

You should have trial org with new org name. Just login with your credentials & check now. Please check & let us know if any.

It's working. Thanks for the quick response.

@Deepak Katiyar , Glad to know, Keep us posted moving forward if you have any queries related to Apigee.