The Organization Revision History currently doesn?t show Revision Details for most of the activities including Update , Create.

Not applicable
oraganizationhistory.png

In Apigee Edge , The Organization Revision History currently doesn’t show Revision Details for most of the activities done by user including Update , Create.. Can it be configured for our Organization to show all the details / Revision History ? Attaching the screenshot of what I am talking about.

As per the screenshot, any revision history when clicked shows the description / Comment as "Demo 9"

0 2 110
2 REPLIES 2

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Hey @HariniJayaraman

Please see the two screenshots I’ve attached. The provide details for a particular revision.

2921-screen-shot-2016-06-14-at-111320-am.png

2922-screen-shot-2016-06-14-at-111345-am.png

adas
Participant V

@HariniJayaraman If you are looking at API Proxy History from the perspective of what changed between two revisions, like a diff or git history that's not what this does. This feature uses the underlying audits API to show what activities have happened on the particular entity (api proxy in this case). So you would see if a new revision was created, or an existing revision was updated etc. You would not be able to see what changed between those revisions, in terms of policies, files, configurations etc. I hope that clarifies it for you.