Is there any Management api call available to get product's current usage of quota (monthly) on the proxy?

Not applicable

Hi,

I have set the quota policy to the proxy for various products accessing it via developer apps with different quota intervals for monthly usage. Is there any management api call available to get the current monthly usage of each product for that proxy?

I wish to display the current quota usage for a specific developer app.

0 4 355
4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

Hello @DSX-Team,

I could see a similar historical post at community. You may want to have a look at that here

Yes @MEGHDEEP BASU you right, i had a look at the post but have not found any fix yet there 😞

When quota policy executes it populates ratelimit.{policy_name}.class.used.count flow variable. This will give some idea of the usage though it can get skewed if the quota is reset.

A bit ago I created a proxy that I used to inspect quota variables. Requires that it's in a product and you provide an API key when calling. It attempts to reset the quota to what it was prior to the call to inspect.

Provided here for information only. I wouldn't use this without validating it does what you expect and causes no adverse effects.

https://github.com/carloseberhardt/quotaInfo