Can you please get me a PatientID that has the data for all the other resource like MedicalStatement etc

I am exploring Health apix api.Not sure how to retrieve a medical statment based on a patient id. Could you please guide me on this. It would be great if I can get a patient id that has data for all the other resources..

Solved Solved
0 11 317
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@kuladeep kumar surisetti, Please try Patient id P202 and MedicationStatement MedStat01 associated with P202.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Not applicable
@Senthil Doraiswamy

please take a look.

@kuladeep kumar surisetti ,

Did you get a chance to take a look at "medical statement search" API where you can filter medical statement based on patient id ?

@Anil Sagar Thanks for the reply. I searched with the pat1 using the API call below.

https://fhirsandbox-prod.apigee.net/fhir/v1/MedicationStatement/_search?patient=Patient%2Fpat1 It got me some result. But when I searched for pat1 using the below API call, I got a response saying the pat1 was deleted. https://fhirsandbox-prod.apigee.net/fhir/v1/Patient/pat1 So wanted to know a paitentID for which I could get Medication Statement. Basicall I am trying to study the responses. But the data on the backend seems to be broken for my test data.

@Cladius Fernando , Any help here ?

@kuladeep kumar surisetti, Please try Patient id P202 and MedicationStatement MedStat01 associated with P202.

Thank you @Surbhi

Thank you @Surbhi , @kuladeep kumar surisetti , If your query is resolved, Please click on "Accept" link below answer to mark it as resolved so that it will be helpful for others too.

@Anil Sagar

Thanks. I have accepted the answer.

Hi @surabhi I want similar info for MedicationOrder,

MedicationDispense,and MedicationAdminstration. Could you please let me know how we get this data. Is it just trail and error approach.

I've created MedicationDispense id: Disp01-202 and MedicationAdministration id:MedAdmin01-201 and associated with patient id 202. This is a sample data set that is also being used for other use cases. You may want to re-create another similar connected Patient sample if you want to add/edit with more valid data. I can help you with that.

Not applicable

Is the Health apix still working? I have been trying to call it to explore, but it answers with an internal server error.