call 2 backend services one after the other

Not applicable

Hi,

I want to create a proxy which can call one backend(giving soap payload in request) and get the response and make next backend call with the response returned from first call. Due to some issue, I am not able to use Service callout policy in this. Is there a way to give multiple target endpoints which can be called one after the other?

0 4 1,021
4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

Hello @Julie Joseph,

Can you please let me know, what is the issue that you are facing in the Service CallOut policy ?

Proxy chaining can help you, but you will still use service callout in proxy chaining concept but different proxy. Service callout should work in any case. Regarding, Earlier proxy bundle you have shared in this Question here, we have no way to see the response returned since endpoints are all masked. BTB, I am from Apigee, You can share the org details with me to see why service callout is not working in your case / raise a support request if you have paid / partner account.

@Anil Sagar : I tried proxy chaining. But again it is a service call out. So I got same truncation issue when I called the first proxy from Main proxy.

@Julie Joseph

Send me your org name to asagar@apigee.com Let me investigate proxy.