how can i get the auth url and access token url?

Not applicable

0 8 13.8K
8 REPLIES 8

@narendra nath paruchuri , Welcome to Apigee Community.

Can you please clarify what exactly do you mean auth url & access token url ? Are you trying to implement OAuth Using Apigee Edge & Secure your APIs ?

Not applicable

i want to call my api in postman using oauth2,where i have to give the auth url and auth access token url

@narendra nath paruchuri , Above information is not enough to understand what exactly you are trying to do. Are you using any Apigee Platforms ? What do you mean by "My API" ? Is it a backend API / API created in Apigee Edge platform ? Is your API secured using OAuth ?

Not applicable

actually i am using the developer portal which is config wtih an apigee egde and i had created an app in dev portal with sample apis.Now i am testing those sample apis in local server postman.While testing it is asking Auth type and i had given an Oauth2.0 ,where it is asking for auth url and auth access token url for requesting an token,where i can get these urls.

@narendra nath paruchuri , Is your APIs secured using OAuth ? Why do you choose OAuth 2.0 option in postman ? What is the security strategy you have implemented for your APIs ?

Not applicable

I did this in the past @narendra nath paruchuri. You will need to setup Apigee to expose a resource for authentication and another for generating the token.There are a few steps to make it work:

1. Setup the resource in charge of generating tokens. Familiarize yourself with OAuthV2 Policy and supported flows. Especially, authorization code and client credentials. Take a look at this document for more details. http://docs.apigee.com/api-services/content/oauthv2-policy.

2. For more details about the resource in charge of the authentication, you'll need to setup either a page that authenticates users and redirects the user agent to Postman Callback https://www.getpostman.com/oauth2/callback. Take a look at the OAuth 2.0 Advanced sample, which explains the steps to setup the authentication webpage.

Thank u and i will get back to u after referring the docs u have mentioned if any clarification is required means.

Not applicable

I am developer ,I am given access to a app in developer portal .The developer portal is a test portal given for one month .

I have my keys . My question is how do i access the product using my keys? How should call the api with these keys?Could you please point me in the right direction.