Account problem - "api management" with STATUS UNKNOWN

Not applicable

Hi, i created an account but when i clicked on "activate" on "API MANAGEMENT" on dashboard, the status is now "STATUS UNKNOWN".

Does anyone can help me to solve this?

If this can't be solve, the account can be delete so i can create it again?

Thanks!

Solved Solved
0 10 371
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

@Lucas Garcia Daveis The issue with "API MANAGEMENT" activation for your organization should be fixed. You should see the Launch status when you sign in on dashboard page.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Not applicable

Hi there!

Can you send your account details (email, etc) to ayadav@apigee.com. I'll have someone from our support team to resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Archendra

Not applicable

hi @archendra, i sent the e-mail.

Thanks!

adas
Participant V

@Lucas Garcia Daveis What error do you see when you sign-in. Can you paste the screenshot here. Try to login again and see if you get the "Activate" button on the dashboard page. Clicking on activate should trigger the org provisioning flow once again. Let me know, how it goes.

Hi @arghya das, no error is throwed when i sign in. The problem is on "API Management" that is with status "STATUS UNKNOWN", look at the picture:

2838-unknown-status.png

Thanks!

@Lucas Garcia Daveis which region/country are you trying this from. I just tried to signup for my own org and it worked fine. I am wondering if its specific to a given region or geography. Once you confirm I will dig deeper. Are you based in EU region ?

Hi @arghya das, i'm from Brazil, São Paulo city.

There seems to be some issue with some of our servers that manage the user accounts. We are looking into it. This might take a while, I will update you once its resolved.

Would you mind signing up with a different email address. Looks like the previous signup attempt failed so that the user id is registered but the org didn't get provisioned completely. Its in a in-between state as of now. We will try to de-provision the org, so you can try logging in again and kick off the "activate" action, but in the meantime you should be able to signup with a new email address.

Not applicable

@Lucas Garcia Daveis The issue with "API MANAGEMENT" activation for your organization should be fixed. You should see the Launch status when you sign in on dashboard page.

It's working now!

I don't know what you did but the API Management is now as "LAUNCH", i did all the steps to create a console and it worked.

Thanks 🙂