Certification coupon query

Hi guys, last year in November there was a post which offered free certification coupon for users who could actively participate in community and earn 2000 reputation points by end of January 2016.

I had 2000 reputation point last year it self but some how did not use the opportunity. I know it is too late but would like to know if I can avail the option now 🙂

0 3 583
3 REPLIES 3

@Barahalikar Siddharth ,

I believe you are referring to this article here, Yes, I believe you should. I did tag you in that article long back. It's 1500 Points. I believe you are the only Non Apigee Employee who crossed the milestone by 31st January 2016. Thank you for your contribution to the Apigee Community.

Please email community@apigee.com with a link to your profile on the community. The voucher will be issued to the email associated to that profile. @Birute Awasthi , @pdani FYI

Yeah you did tag me, I somehow forgot about this offer 😞 .It would be great if I get the coupon now. Anil we can take Level1 only two times, right?

I believe it's 3 times. Refer FAQ here. You cannot take the test more than 3 times without clearance from education@apigee.com.