dashboard performance - No option to toggle the view or option to check for Moving Averages, Show Alerts , Investigate Anomalies

Not applicable

Hello All, I found from this page that http://docs.apigee.com/analytics-services/content/using-analytics-dashboards we could toggle the Dashboard view and also it shows chart with options to check for Moving Averages, Show Alerts and to Investigate Anomalies - . But we could not find this in our organization dashboard. Can someone help. I guess this is very good feature and helpful feature.

dashboard.png

0 4 180
4 REPLIES 4

Former Community Member
Not applicable

@HariniJayaraman can you please try this all others features in org demo9?

The org "pointclickcare" is a trial org. Whereas "demo9" is what we call a "paid" org. I expect demo9 to be more stable.

Not applicable

Thanks, find attached screenshot for demo9. We dont see it here as well. demo9-dashboard.png

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Hey @HariniJayaraman

Click on a API Proxy. You will see four tabs in the right top corner (Overview, Develop, Trace and Performance). Please click on performance. Ignore the error message that pops up because you wouldn't have setup anything. Click on "configure" which is on the left top corner. Then click on "Add Pattern" and add the patterns (and environments). You will then get reports for Moving Averages, Anomalies etc.

Not applicable

Hello @HariniJayaraman,

As Srinandan pointed out, Investigate Anomalies feature is only available in the context of an API Proxy. The screenshots you have added are from the main dashboard, which is not proxy specific. Please try navigating to an API proxy, and then going to "performance" tab. One there, you can click on any point on your traffic chart and see the Investigate Anomalies feature.