Delete App doesn't work. App is expected to get deleted on selecting the app and clicking on Trash widget.

Not applicable

devportal-deleteapp.png

For example, these are my apps, I clicked on Delete icon next to app name but it did not work, infact page even did not refresh or reload. !

Solved Solved
1 15 173
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@HariniJayaraman ,

Issue has been fixed in your developer portal. Please check & let us know.

Issue was due to broken link which is due to theme customisations. Fixed the link issue. You can able to delete the app now.

Keep us posted if you see any issues.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

@HariniJayaraman ,

Welcome to Apigee Community

Have you done any customisations to your developer portal ? I see UI is bit different from out of the box theme. Let me investigate.

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Yes. This is the custom theme built by @Cass Obregon and @clatimer1

@HariniJayaraman , @Srinandan Sridhar , I see link is broken. Updating the tpl file & fixing the link will fix the issue. Let me see if i can quickly fix same.

@HariniJayaraman ,

Issue has been fixed in your developer portal. Please check & let us know.

Issue was due to broken link which is due to theme customisations. Fixed the link issue. You can able to delete the app now.

Keep us posted if you see any issues.

Hmmm, No wonder why it's not working for you. You got multiple sandbox portalshttp://dev-pointclickcare.devportal.apigee.com/ and http://dev-pointclickcareapis.devportal.apigee.com/ . Till now, I have been fixing issues in later & you are checking former. Pushed the changes to another one too.

Thank you, I am able to delete / edit the app on dev portal now !

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Awesome work. Thanks so much @Anil Sagar

We are having the same issue in our environment. Please let me know if this is something I can fix or if you can take a look at our dev portal. Thanks, Bill

Thank you @wkbye for highlighting this issue again. @clatimer1 , @Srinandan Sridhar , Just FYI, We need to update custom theme that we are using to make sure it won't pop up every time we use the custom theme in developer portals.

@wkbye , Let me fix this in your instance.

Great thanks! Also, I noticed the status automatically says it's "Approved" even though it's still in a pending state on the management side. I'm not sure if this is an issue with the custom theme as well, but wanted to point it out.

@wkbye , Yes, It's also related to same issue.

I have just fixed edit / delete issue. Can you please verify. Let me check approval status issue.

Yes, except the edit says "remove this item" instead of "edit this item"

@wkbye , Issues has been fixed . Please verify. Keep us posted moving forward if any. Thank you.

Yes, you fixed both issues! Thanks Anil!

Anytime @wkbye 🙂