No longer part of organisation

Not applicable

I am on a free trial that I set up a few days ago. Since the LDAP issues that have been reported, it appears that I can no longer use Apigee Edge as when I attempt to login via https://enterprise.apigee.com I receive the error "The user xzy@xzy.nz does not belong to an organization." (Note: not the actual email address 🙂 )

Accessing via accounts.apigee.com shows an "Unknown status" on the dashboard for the API management component and accessing API management after going into Baas gives me a 404 error.

Is this the correct contact point for working out issues like this for free users?

Solved Solved
0 6 146
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Richard Bywater ,

As discussed, We have provisioned new trial org for you. Glad to know it's working great. We have also provisioned a sandbox Apigee developer portal as discussed.

Keep us posted in community moving forward if you have any queries. If you are evaluating Apigee Edge, Let us know how we can help you / your team.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

@Richard Bywater,

We are actively working on it. It should be done in another hour or so. We will keep you posted.

Not applicable

@Anil Sagar, just wondering if there is any update on this issue? Still seem to have the issue and I note that there are no reported incidents reported via status.apigee.com?

@Richard Bywater , Can you please send me your org name & account email address ? You can send me to : asagar@apigee.com

@Richard Bywater ,

As discussed, We have provisioned new trial org for you. Glad to know it's working great. We have also provisioned a sandbox Apigee developer portal as discussed.

Keep us posted in community moving forward if you have any queries. If you are evaluating Apigee Edge, Let us know how we can help you / your team.

@Richard Bywater , If your query is resolved, Please click on Accept link below the answer to mark same as resolved. Thank you.

Thanks @Anil Sagar - everything seems to be working again happily.