smartdoc unexpected error when clicking link

Not applicable

screen-shot-2016-05-26-at-102452-am.pngWhen going to smartdocs admin panel, I get the attached error.

Solved Solved
0 6 143
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Bobak Emamian ,

Smartdocs issue has been resolved, Theme has been reset back to "Apigee Responsive" theme. Please find the summary below what exactly lead to above issue.

• Issue - Theme is broken
    • I believe it's due to change of theme settings in "admin/appearance" page
    • By Default, Apigee Developer Portal theme is "Apigee Responsive Starter Kit"
    • If you would like to change basic appearance, see docs here.
    • If you need advance theme customisations, you need to build custom theme using above starter kit theme. It need some Drupal Expertise.
  • Issue - SmartDocs
    • For some reason connection between portal & edge is broken. It might be due to setup / credentials issue.
    • Issue is fixed now, please verify.

2781-screen-shot-2016-05-27-at-113003-am.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

@Bobak Emamian , Welcome to Apigee Community

I see that developer portal theme is broken. Is your portal recently provisioned ? Have you done any customizations ?

Not applicable

@Anil Sagar - thanks for the help. Yeah just got access. I might have been clicking around and changed some themes by accident. Is there a way to restore to default?

@Bobak Emamian , Seems like UI is back, I am trying to setup edge connection due to which above smartdocs error is seen. Developer Portal & Apigee Edge is not connected right now. I will keep you posted.

@Bobak Emamian ,

Smartdocs issue has been resolved, Theme has been reset back to "Apigee Responsive" theme. Please find the summary below what exactly lead to above issue.

• Issue - Theme is broken
    • I believe it's due to change of theme settings in "admin/appearance" page
    • By Default, Apigee Developer Portal theme is "Apigee Responsive Starter Kit"
    • If you would like to change basic appearance, see docs here.
    • If you need advance theme customisations, you need to build custom theme using above starter kit theme. It need some Drupal Expertise.
  • Issue - SmartDocs
    • For some reason connection between portal & edge is broken. It might be due to setup / credentials issue.
    • Issue is fixed now, please verify.

2781-screen-shot-2016-05-27-at-113003-am.png

Works! Thank you!!

@Bobak Emamian , Anytime 🙂 Glad your issue is resolved.

Keep us posted moving forward if you have any query regarding any Apigee related products / APIs.