What shall I do to get the management console work again?

Not applicable

Yesterday I activated API Management service, not using the default org name but some customised one, then I created an API proxy to play around.

However when I re-login to do some stuff today, I got some different errors randomly and repeatedly:

1) after login, it said I did not belong to any organisation , must login as another user;

2) after login, the dashboard showed the API Management panel but the status is “Unknown” or “Activate”, and if I do “Activate”, it would fail;

3) after login, the dashboard showed the API Management panel with “Launch”, but when clicked on it, it returned a 404 page;

However, my api proxy was running at that moment.

Solved Solved
0 10 105
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Jay Peng

Inconvenience is regretted.

I have provisioned a new org vicinitydemo1 with above email address. Please login with your credentials and let us know if any. Keep us posted.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

@Jay Peng ,

Welcome to Apigee Community.

We regret inconvenience due to issues you see with trial org. Our team is currently working on these issues & some upgrades. Please let us know your account name / email / org name you used to register so that we can come back to you ASAP.

You can send details using secured comments / my email address that i will send you using secured comments option.

@Jay Peng

Please send your details like orgname / email address of account to asagar@apigee.com / share using comment visibility settings "Viewable by Apigeeks Only"

Here is the information:

orgname: vicinitydemo

email address: jay.peng@inlight.com.au

Here is the information:

org name: vicinitydemo

email: jay.peng@inlight.com.au

I think I have share my information twice with "Viewable by Apigeeks Only".

However I can't see it here maybe just because myself is not an Apigeek...

Thank you @Jay Peng , We got your details. We will keep you posted.

@Anil Sagar

Things changed a bit this morning: after I log in, the api management panel is always `ACTIVATE`, but nothing happens if I click it and use the same org name to activate.

@Jay Peng

Inconvenience is regretted.

I have provisioned a new org vicinitydemo1 with above email address. Please login with your credentials and let us know if any. Keep us posted.

I can see the new org after login and it look all good now.

Thank you for you help.

Anytime @Jay Peng , Keep us posted anytime moving forward. Just to make up for these delays, Let me know how we can help to get started more quickly. If you are evaluating Apigee, We can have a one on one call for couple of hours to walk you through Apigee Edge features. Keep us posted.