Can I filter certain resource paths while defining product ?

Not applicable

e.g. I want this product to allow all user apis except delete user. my path : api/v1/user/** that will allow all paths but i want to exclude /api/v1/user/deleteuser path. Is there a way to do so ?

Solved Solved
0 2 598
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @ukansara

In the Create Product UI, in the Resources section, you can include the list of resources you want to allow in the Product (does not support excludes). You can do the same using the Mgmt API

Have you looked at Oauth scopes? You can define the product with the list of scope values (operations - READ/WRITE/DELETE) and control the access of the resource accordingly. More info here. This way its more easy to maintain, secure and you can control the access easily with just configurations.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @ukansara

In the Create Product UI, in the Resources section, you can include the list of resources you want to allow in the Product (does not support excludes). You can do the same using the Mgmt API

Have you looked at Oauth scopes? You can define the product with the list of scope values (operations - READ/WRITE/DELETE) and control the access of the resource accordingly. More info here. This way its more easy to maintain, secure and you can control the access easily with just configurations.