Not seeing any traffic metrics

Not applicable

I have signed up to the free trial as part of the Apigee Architect training I am doing. Everything seems to be working fine for me except I am seeing no traffic metric stats. As part of the course we have run the APIs various times but all counters are showing 0 and the Dashboard is showing "No traffic in the selected date range" regardless of what is selected.

Wondering if there was some kind of provisioning error?

Solved Solved
0 5 255
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Richard Bywater ,

Welcome to Apigee Community.

Are you sure you are on right environment in the Analytics Dashboard ? Make sure environment in dashboard matches with api environment where you made run time calls.

2761-ana.png

Keep us posted if you still see any issues, select hour range to see previous hour calls / or a custom range.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

@Richard Bywater ,

Welcome to Apigee Community.

Are you sure you are on right environment in the Analytics Dashboard ? Make sure environment in dashboard matches with api environment where you made run time calls.

2761-ana.png

Keep us posted if you still see any issues, select hour range to see previous hour calls / or a custom range.

Thanks @Anil Sagar - I was indeed looking at the wrong environment which didn't help!

I can now see some traffic showing which is a great start. However I note that even though I have traffic showing for today, there is no traffic recorded for yesterday (Tuesday NZST).

Wondering if there were there any known issues with reporting yesterday?

@Richard Bywater , Glad to know you are able to get started.

Just had a word with analytics team & they informed me nothing changed in last couple of days. Do you see any traffic when you switch to week timeline in Analytics main dashboard ?

@Anil Sagar ... I have similar kind of issue with Metrics. We have on premise apigee installation. The metrics are not showing for Hour/Day, but able to see for a Week. Recently yesterday onwards this is the issue and earlier I can see the Metrics for all Hour/Day/week/Custom. Can you please advise how to resolve and what could be the reason?

metrics.png

@mohana monangi , Please post a new question.