Error creating product : common.ServiceInitializationErrDueToNonExistentRing

Not applicable

While creating a new product with one proxy API. I am getting common.ServiceInitializationErrDueToNonExistentRing error. Please let me know what could be the possible reason.

Solved Solved
0 5 217
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Vinod Garg We found a provisioning issue with a few newly created developer orgs. This has been addressed, and the error should not occur any longer. Please let us know if you are still facing these errors. Thanks Karl (Apigee GSC)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

@Vinod Garg , Seems like it's some cassandra related wiring issue. Stay tuned..!

Not applicable

@Anil Sagar

are you able to create a product and package few API proxy's in it and link it to a application? I am not able to create product, developer also. Only API proxy creation is working for me or Bass collection.

@Vinod Garg , Can you please let us know your org name using visibility settings in comments box / send it over to asagar@apigee.com .

PS: This comment is visible only to moderators & original posted.

@Vinod Garg We found a provisioning issue with a few newly created developer orgs. This has been addressed, and the error should not occur any longer. Please let us know if you are still facing these errors. Thanks Karl (Apigee GSC)

@karl.kalckstein : I am able to create products now. Thanks