"Examples" Object in Swagger 2.0 is not Accepted

Not applicable

Swagger 2.0 json/yaml with "Examples" Object which is under "responses" Object is NOT created/accepted in Apigee Developer Portal. After uploaded my Swagger json with "Examples" Object and then I export that Swagger Json, there(Apigee's Version of Swagger Json) the "Examples" Object or Data underneath the Examples object is missing or not created. What I am missing ? or Does Apigee Supports the "Examples" Object in Apigee Dev. Portal v4.15 ? If not in any of Future version going to Support ?

I have all my "API Error Codes" are defined in my Swagger JSON. I need to read them through HBR file and display in SmartDoc pages instead of hard-code in HBR itself. The HBR file is looking Apigee version of Swagger JSON which does not hold Data of Examples Object what i uploaded through my Original Swagger Json. Is there any other alternative best practices available to handle this situation ?

Thanks !! Appriciate your help !!

Sample Examples Object in My Swagger 2.0 Json. (Sorry. Could not format here)

"400": { "description": "Bad Request. Generally, issues with input parameters", "schema": { "$ref": "#/definitions/Metadata" }, "examples": { "application/json": { "Metadata": [ { "MsgLst": null, "Code": "XXX00001", "Text": "Failed", "Type": "System Error", "Severity": "INFO", "ErrCondition": "Response header does not comply with standard response header for Core Components", "Note": "{0} is the schema validation exception message" }, { "MsgLst": null, "Code": "XXX00002", "Text": "Failed", "Type": "System Error", "Severity": "INFO", "ErrCondition": "Request header does not comply with standard request header for Core Components", "Note": "{0} is the schema validation exception message" }, { "MsgLst": null, "Code": "XXX99999", "Text": "Failed to parse the response.", "Type": "System Error", "Severity": "INFO", "ErrCondition": "Request header does not comply with standard request header for Core Components", "Note": "{0} is the schema validation exception message" } ] } } },

0 0 588
0 REPLIES 0