How to associate multiple developers to a single App

Not applicable

Is there a way to create a single developer app that can be shared among several users. Currently, in Edge I can only select a single developer, but I would like a single api key to be shared among 3-4 other developers.

1 2 771
2 REPLIES 2

@Thomas.Lenoir ,

Welcome to Apigee Community.

Apigee Edge has concept of Companies, Company APPs, Company Developers where A company is a collection of developers managed as a single entity. I am afraid, As of today it's only supported using Monetization Add-On. @arghya das Can you confirm same ?

You can find more about same in Management API reference section in docs here. Apigee Developer portal also supports this concept. You need to enable Apigee Company module from "admin/modules" section in developer portal. I haven't played with same in Developer Portal but management API & Apigee Edge got this functionality you are looking for.

Keep us posted.

@Anil Sagar @arghya das

Hi Anil, Arghya,

We do not have monetization based org. What are the steps to be followed to achieve the functionality of associating multiple users to single app? we are using private Cloud version. 4.17.05.